THEO B. HIRSHFELD
Associate Broker | Wyoming Certified General Appraiser
AGRICULTURE • LAND • REAL ESTATE EXPERIENCE
RANCH, FARM, RECREATIONAL, & COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES APPRAISER | RANCH BROKER | INTERNATIONAL MARKETS DEVELOPMENT | SEED & GRAIN SALES | PROPERTY MANAGEMENT | RANCH HAND
Theo has a global background that includes farming and ranching in both Africa and Wyoming; development of coffee, vanilla and cashew markets in Indonesia as part of the United Nations Development Program; and property management. Theo began his education at the Royal Agricultural College in the United Kingdom and completed his Masters Degree in Agricultural Economics at the University of Arizona in Tuscon.
Theo has been a licensed ranch broker and appraiser since 1991 and owns TBH Appraisal Company. Theo has achieved the General Appraiser certification proving his expertise and qualifications to appraise ranch lands, farms, recreational properties, commercial properties, and investment properties in addition to homes and residences.
Other Involvements and Interests, Past & Present:
- Buffalo Kiwanis Club
- Wyoming Certified Real Estate Appraiser Board – (9 Years of Service)
- Wyoming Certified General Appraiser (Permit #226)
- Montana Certified General Appraiser (Permit #375)
- Wyoming Real Estate License #1782
- President of Wyoming Chapter of the American Society of the Farm Managers & Rural Appraisers (2019)