Shaffer Farmstead - Goshen County, Wyoming
Type: Home and Acreage
Deeded Acres: 36.39
Leased Acres: 0
Total Acres: 36.39
Asking Price: $435,000
SOLD — SMALL IRRIGATED FARM FOR SALE
A beautiful, well-planned country home and irrigated acreage located near Lingle in Goshen County, WY. Water rights for 26± acres. Newer, very private country home offers main floor living. Farm/ranch improvements include shop, horse barn, and loafing shed.
- Located ~5 1/2 miles west of Lingle, WY
- 26± acres of water rights from the Lingle Water Users
- Beautiful brick ranch-style home with main floor living and full finished basement
- Adjacent to the Interstate Canal and surrounded by range and farm land
- Farmstead improvements include shop, horse barn, loafing shed, & greenhouse
The Shaffer Farmstead offers a very versatile 36.39± acre farm property with 26± acres of irrigated crop land. The exceptional brick, ranch-style home with 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, and main level laundry. Full finished basement for additional living space. Well-appointed with useful farm/ranch improvements including an insulated Morton shop building; Stable with horse stalls/runs, a meat processing room, walk-in cooler, and finished loft; loafing shed, greenhouse, and established grape vineyard.